Anti-democratic & Anti-democracy
Apartheid Israel’s consistent policy is for a violent, race-based and genocide-based theocracy – seize the land of another people and ensure that there is only a minority of Indigenous voters. Killing, imprisoning, exiling and otherwise denying the vote to most of the people of a country is not democracy – it is simply anti-democratic, Apartheid and genocide.
If you Google the phrase “Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East” you get about 44,000 results. If you Google the phrase “Israel is the only democracy” you get about 62,000 results. Yet this is another Zionist Big Lie. The horrible reality is otherwise as set out below – Apartheid Israel is no more democratic than was Apartheid South Africa.
In 1880 there were about 500,000 Indigenous Arab Palestinians in Palestine and about 25,000 Jews (half of the Jews being immigrants). After the British delivered the Balfour Declaration in 1917 (in an unsuccessful attempt to get Russian Zionists to secure continued Russian participation in the slaughter of World War 1), they permitted massive Zionist colonization of Palestine.
Today there are about 5.5 million Jewish Israelis and about 12 million Palestinians – but only the 5.5 million Jewish Israelis and 1.5 million Arab Israelis are permitted to vote for the Government that rules all of Palestine (plus bits of Lebanon and Syria). About 10 million Palestinians are forbidden to vote for the Government ruling the land identified as Palestine (or variants thereof) for 3,000 years and accordingly the continuously inhabited home of Palestinians for that huge period. .
The Zionists violently stole a whole country, its farms, villages, towns, cities and its very name, Palestine (that has been around for 3,000 years). The Zionists now demand that future citizens of Israel must sign on to its lying, racist declaration that it is "a Jewish democratic state".
The Zionist insistence on declaration for "a Jewish state" is a lie and pure, Nazi-style, genocidal racism that ignores history and the rights of the Indigenous Palestinians.
Just imagine if the United States of America, the UK, Australia, New Zealand or Canada insisted on citizenship declaration for a "White Christian democratic state".
The Zionist insistence on declaration for "a Jewish democratic state" is insistence on a lie. The reality of Zionist-run Apartheid Israel is that it is certainly not democratic - it is only "democratic" in the sense of being "democratic by genocide" (imprison, kill or exile people of another race who you don’t want to vote and you end up with the desired “race” having a “democratic majority”).
Israel is dominated politically by 5.5 million Jewish Israeli colonizers. Adults of the 1.5 million Indigenous Palestinian Israeli population are permitted to vote but, for example, the 2 major Arab parties were banned before the last elections.
My country Australia is dominated by 2 extreme right wing, pro-war, pro-Zionist major parties, colloquially known as the Libs (the Liberal Party-National Party Coalition) and the Labs (the Australian Labor Party aka the Apartheid Labor Party, the Israel-supporting Labor Party, Another Liberal Party, the Alternative Liberal Party and A-bloody- disgrace-of-a Labor Party). Yet the outcome of the 2010 elections will be heavily determined by the anti-war, pro-Humanity, pro-Biosphere Greens with possibly 15% of the vote. The fact that Palestinian Israelis are marginalized tells the World that Israeli "democracy" is a racist sham.
Re Palestine, there are over 7 million Palestinian refugees who are forbidden to return to their homes to live - or to vote. About 6 million Palestinians are forbidden to even return to the Holy Land let alone to vote for a Holy Land Government.
2 million West Bank Occupied Palestinians violently and abusively imprisoned in ever-dwindling West Bank Bantustans are also forbidden to vote for a Holy Land Government.
1.5 million Occupied Palestinians violently and abusively imprisoned in the Gaza Concentration Camp are unable to vote for a Holy Land Government.
After the Hamas Party won 76 seats outs of the 132 seats available in the 2006 Occupied Palestinian Territory elections under Occupier guns, the Occupier Israel set about imprisoning, killing and exiling the Hamas MPs. The pro-Zionist Western neocons joined in the Israeli attack on democracy by declaring Hamas to be “terrorists” and by only dealing with the minority US- and Israel-backed Fatah politicians.
Yet this Nazi-style, Zionist-run Apartheid rogue state is dishonestly described as a "democracy" by its Western Zionist and pro-Zionist supporters.
Nazi-style, UK, US, Australia- and (formerly) Apartheid South Africa-supported Israel is no more democratic than was Nazi-style, UK, US, Australia and Israel-supported Apartheid South Africa.
This is a serious moral and political issue for Westerners. The fundamental requirement of our politicians should be that they are unequivocally committed to democracy - i.e. to “one man one vote”.
However the pro-Zionist Republicans and Democrats in the US, the pro-Zionist Liberal Democrats, Tories and Labor in the UK , the pro-Zionist Lib-Labs in Australia and their disgusting, racist, pro-Zionist, neocon ilk in Canada and the EU are all committed to utter perversion of democracy in Apartheid Israel.
Decent Westerners should simply not vote for racists or those supporting racists. Would decent people vote for the Nazis, the neo-Nazis and the KKK? In Australia that means vote 1 Green and put Labor last (the Labs being worse racists than the Libs - the Labs know that racism and genocidal racist Zionism are wrong whereas the extreme right wing Libs simply don't know any better).
An even more fundamental issue for voters in the Western democracies (aka the Western Murdochracies and Western Lobbyocracies) is the issue of politician opposition to democracy, not just in Palestine but in general.
This is well illustrated by Australia where the people will go to the polls in August to elect a new Federal Government. The major protagonists are the pro-war, pro-coal, pro-Zionist Australian Labor Party Government led by PM Julia Gillard (the Labs) and the pro-war, pro-coal, pro-Zionist Liberal Party-National Party Coalition Opposition (the Libs), these major parties being collectively known as the Lib-Labs. The third significant group are the anti-war, pro-environment Australians Greens. The Gillard Labor Government has only been ruling for a few weeks after it deposed former leader PM Kevin TRudd in the pro-Zionist-led overnight Coup of 24 June 2010 but has outrageously betrayed democracy in various ways.
1. Julia Gillard as deputy PM of the Rudd-Gillard Labor Government led a bipartisan delegation to Apartheid Israel 6 months after the 2008-2009 Gaza Massacre in which Apartheid Israel killed 1,400 Palestinians and wounded over 5,000 in ostensible reprisals for zero Israeli deaths in the previous year (a substantive reason for the Gaza Massacre was actually Apartheid Israel trying to kill or capture the remaining Hamas MPs). Gillard heaped praise on anti-democratic Apartheid Israel, eschewed contact with the democratically-elected Hamas Palestinian Government and only dealt with the US- and Israel-backed minority Palestinian Government.
2. On the morning of 24 June 2010 the PM of Australia, Kevin Rudd, formally elected PM by the Labor Caucus but popularly perceived as elected as PM by the people of Australia in the massive 2007 Labor victory, was deposed by Gillard supporters in a sudden overnight pro-Zionist-led Coup. PM Rudd’s removal was unprecedented removal of a PM in his first term in office. Many people regard this Coup as an undemocratic overturning of the wishes of the Australian people by the “back room boys” of the Labor Party machine.
3. The first action of PM Julia Gillard on her first full, post-Coup working Day was to tell Obama of Australia’s continuing military commitment to the Afghan War (post-invasion non-violent deaths from deprivation 3.5 million, estimated post-invasion violent deaths about 1.0 million and post-invasion under-5 infant deaths 2.4 million, and post-invasion refugees total 3-4 million plus a further 2.5 million Pashtun refugees generated by US war policies in NW Pakistan – for details Google Afghan Holocaust, Afghan Genocide”) . The Afghan puppet government is upheld by foreign invaders including Australia , noting that Karzai was the only candidate in the recent Afghan presidential elections and the Taliban, which has huge popular support and which administers a substantial part of Afghanistan, is not allowed to participate in Afghan elections. Some democracy.
4. The Australian Labor Government and the Coalition Opposition have both been pandering to xenophobia in dealing with Muslim and Tamil refugees trying to reach Australia by boat. Gillard has announced a scheme whereby such refugees would be placed in camps in East Timor (thus avoiding Australian obligations towards these refugees). However Gillard announced the scheme before actually raising it with the East Timor PM and continues to advocate this course despite the East Timor Parliament having comprehensively rejected the proposal.
5. One supposes that Afghan democratic sentiments, the expression of which is violently denied by warmonger Gillard and her US Alliance friends, would be overwhelmingly for the survival of their infants, survival of Afghans, against the killing of Afghans by foreigners, against endless war that has driven millions of Afghans from their homes and against occupation of their country by foreigners.
6. Because of the poll-driven Labor Party strategy of suddenly calling an election 4 months before it is due, about 1.4 million Australians were given only a few days to register as voters.
Criticisms 1 and 5 apply not just to the Australian Government but to the Governments of all the countries of the US Alliance – Governments which must be variously condemned for egregious violence against the democratic wishes of Subject Indigenous People in the Occupied Haitian, Somali, Palestinian, Iraqi and Afghan Territories
Decent folk must (a) inform everyone they can about the anti-democratic nature of Apartheid Israel and its pro-Zionist supporters and (b) take action against Apartheid Israel and its anti-democratic Western supporters through Sanctions, Boycotts and at the ballot box.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Earth Day - Be more environmentally friendly
- North Korea: 'US has now gone seriously mad'
- Taliban fighters attack Afghan army base, 'killing 140'
- Where do candidates stand on immigration, EU, religion?
- Military court convicts Cameroon journalist Ahmed Abba
- Afghanistan mourns after deadly Taliban attack on base
- Mainstream media: Fake news through lying by omission
- Review: ‘Nutshell’ by Ian McEwan – parable for the planet’s unborn
- Turnbull & Trudeau anti-BDS & pro-Apartheid Israel
- Zionist Nobel Laureate Bob Dylan & Neighbourhood Bully
- Entrenched White Australian racism exposed
- UK Chilcot Iraq War Report betrays humanity
|Allen L. Jasson|