I support wholeheartedly the nomination of the American soldier Bradley Manning for this year's Nobel Peace Prize. Through his courageous decision to have allegedly forwarded material to the website WikiLeaks, he has drawn attention to the numerous war crimes and crimes against humanity by the U.S. Government.
The latest committee's decision to award the Nobel Peace Prize to U. S. President Barack Obama was totally wrong. This year's award for “Private First Class” (PFC) Breadley Manning would only be a small consolation.
Obama turns out to be a non-white version of George W. Bush. Quite a few Americans consider him even worse. After having received the Nobel Peace Prize he stepped up the wars. Personally, he even presides over a "hit list" of people his administration considers "terrorists". They are assassinated without due process by drones controlled from somewhere in the United States.
Your committee should deprive him of the Nobel Peace Prize. Besides Manning, another worthy candidate would be Julian Assange. Why don't you award the Nobel Peace Prize to both of them?
I hope that this time your committee has a lucky hand.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Earth Day - Be more environmentally friendly
- North Korea: 'US has now gone seriously mad'
- Taliban fighters attack Afghan army base, 'killing 140'
- Where do candidates stand on immigration, EU, religion?
- Military court convicts Cameroon journalist Ahmed Abba
- Afghanistan mourns after deadly Taliban attack on base
|Allen L. Jasson|