At least 41 people were killed and more than 239 injured in the attacks.
At least 41 people have been killed and nearly 239 others wounded in an attack at Istanbul's main international airport.
Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said three suicide bombers were involved in the attack at Ataturk Airport late on Tuesday evening.
Most of those killed were Turkish and foreigners were also among the dead, a Turkish official said.
Ataturk is Turkey's largest airport and a major transport hub for travellers from around the world.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt on historic visit
- Tens of thousands to protest Trump's climate policies
- Palestinian 'day of rage' in support of prisoners
- Trump tells NRA he will never 'infringe' on gun rights
- Hezb-i-Islami's Hekmatyar to Taliban: Lay down arms
- US marines return to Taliban stronghold of Helmand
- Dozens of Yazidi 'slaves' rescued by Iraqi troops
- Kurdish-Arab force makes gains against ISIL in Tabqa
- Erdogan: Turkey and US can wipe out ISIL in Raqqa
- Turkey threatens more strikes on US-allied Syrian Kurds
- Turkey says 11 Syrian Kurds killed in border clash
- Turkey blocks Wikipedia for 'not removing content'