At least nine killed and several wounded in shooting spree by 18-year-old man who later shot himself dead.
A shooting rampage at a busy shopping centre in the German city of Munich, which killed at least nine people , was carried out by a sole attacker, who then shot himself dead, German police said early on Saturday.
Earlier, police had said they were looking for up to three suspects in the attack at Munich's Olympia Shopping Centre (OEZ), citing eyewitness accounts.
"The perpetrator was an 18-year-old German-Iranian from Munich," police chief Hubertus Andrae told reporters.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- German anti-immigrant AfD party set to go further right
- Cologne tense as anti-immigration AfD holds conference
- Police make new arrest in Dortmund team bus attack
- Experts gather in Germany to debate space debris threat
- Doubts over 'Islamist' motive letters in Dortmund blast
- 'No proof' detained suspect was behind Dortmund blasts
|Allen L. Jasson|
|William John Cox|