The annual war games competition, a series of 23 Olympic-style events, began outside Moscow earlier this month.
The International Army Games 2016 kicked off just outside Moscow earlier this month, with more than 3,000 military personnel from 20 different countries.
The countries are showing off their military hardware and prowess in a series of Olympic-style competitions in both Russia and Kazakhstan, which began with a tank biathalon and are set to continue until August 13.
The Games include 23 field, air and marine-based events and feature 121 teams from Russia and 19 other countries.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Earth Day - Be more environmentally friendly
- North Korea: 'US has now gone seriously mad'
- Taliban fighters attack Afghan army base, 'killing 140'
- Where do candidates stand on immigration, EU, religion?
- Military court convicts Cameroon journalist Ahmed Abba
- Afghanistan mourns after deadly Taliban attack on base
- Russia steps in after Ukraine cuts off power to Luhansk
- Russian hacker Roman Seleznev sentenced to 27 years
- Qatar calls for independent probe into chemical attack
- Russia, Syria and Iran warn US against further strikes
- NATO deploys troops to Poland near Russian border
- Trump says US-Russia ties 'may be at an all-time low'
|Allen L. Jasson|
|William John Cox|