Hollywood is the largest manufacturing facility for fake news. Every year, they are throwing out hundreds of products that are fake and have nothing to do with reality. Consequently, their awards, the Oscars, are awarded to fake products.
You’d think that Malcolm Hoenlein, who heads the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, would choose his words carefully. In an interview with the Zionist The Times of Israel Hoenlein spoke about anti-Semitism as a global “pandemic in formation.”
In the second month of Donald Trump’s presidency, it is crystal clear that he is nothing more than a standard conservative, one with a unique personality but a standard conservative nonetheless.
Serious and sustained warnings about climate change back in the early 1990s might have given us time to make the dramatic changes to our economies needed to wean us off our oil addiction.
Page 3 of 537
Most Read News
- Westminster attack: Death toll rises to five
- North Korea 'tests new high-thrust rocket engine'
- Trump administration to host first anti-ISIL meeting
- FBI: No information to support Trump wiretap claim
- Rex Tillerson pledges to work together with China
- Clashes in Syria's Damascus after surprise rebel attack
|Syed Kamal Hussain Shah|