The ‘hackers’ attack on Israel escalated today. The Israeli Stock Exchange’s and El Al’s sites collapsed on Monday. The hackers say that it is within their capability to crash every Israeli server.
“If Israel apologises to the people of the Gaza genocide, we may reduce the attacks," said Saudi Hacker OxOmar to Ynet in an interview via email. "I want to harm Israel in any way possible. Hitting Israel in the pocket is certainly where it hurts. “I'll Make the Israeli authorities cry " warned OxOmar who operates from Mexico.
OxOmar wasn’t very happy with Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon, who called the Hacker’s attacks an act of "terrorism". Ayalon also warned that hackers may have to bear the consequences.
He obviously referred to Israeli vengeance. But OxOmar seems to be resilient, "If the Israeli authorities, and especially Danny Ayalon, apologise to me and the people in Gaza, I may reduce my attacks," he said. "Ayalon has to apologise for threatening to kill me, and Israel should also apologise for the massacre in Sabra and Shatila."
Needless to say that the Jewish State is pretty devastated by the Idea that a bunch of ‘indigenous Arabs’ are far more technologically advanced than its own chosen cyber pirates.
I guess that this Cyber attack on Israel is a clear warning to Britain and America. Every cyber tactic implemented against Israel could easily be employed against Britain, America or any other Western State or institution.
If Israeli banks are vulnerable, there is no reason to suspect that HBSC or Lloyds are much safer.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Earth Day - Be more environmentally friendly
- Taliban fighters attack Afghan army base, 'killing 140'
- North Korea: 'US has now gone seriously mad'
- Military court convicts Cameroon journalist Ahmed Abba
- Where do candidates stand on immigration, EU, religion?
- Afghanistan mourns after deadly Taliban attack on base
- Deadly Israeli strikes target Syria's Quneitra province
- Israeli settlers attack activists in the West Bank
- Assad still possesses chemical weapons: James Mattis
- Israel 'lobbying FIFA' to prevent settlement teams' ban
- Israel punishes hunger-striking Palestinian prisoners
- Israel’s festivities will highlight 50 years of shame
|Allen L. Jasson|
|William John Cox|