Haaretz reported yesterday that an Israeli man was “arrested on Friday for allegedly running an organ trafficking network in the Ukraine”.
According to the report, the network operated for over three years and recruited donors via the internet. Most of the donors were young women who agreed to sell a kidney for $10,000.
The organs were sold to Israelis for $200,000 and more. Ukrainian police estimated that the network made a gross sum of $40 million.
This year we learned about some extensive Israeli organ harvesting and trafficking, a New York rabbis running an organ trafficking network. This week we read about Israeli body organ dealers in Ukraine.
Someone should take the challenge and explain to us all why is it that ever so often we learn about Israelis and Rabbis buying and selling human organs.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Several dead in #Turkey in attacks blamed on PKK group
- Pastor 'admits bid to build Christian state in N Korea'
- Kerry to discuss #Iran nuclear deal with #Egypt and #Qatar
- UK restricts dissident Chinese artist's visa request
- #Israel authorises force-feeding of prisoners
- Iraqis vent anger over power cuts and corruption
- Israeli Diplomat: Maintaining German Guilt About The Holocaust Helps Israel
- #Ukraine filmmaker goes on trial for terrorism in #Russia
- #Ukraine rebels claim pulling back smaller weapons
- Calls grow to prosecute those who shot down #MH17
- In Case You Still Care about JVP
- #Russia extends tit-for-tat sanctions against West