As of Tuesday, September 8, over 107,000 angry Brits signed a petition demanding his arrest for high crimes too grave to ignore - mass murdering Gazans last summer, part of Israel’s longstanding genocidal anti-Palestinian campaign.
Netanyahu and likeminded regime thugs are war criminals by any standard. Universal warrants should be issued for their arrests.
Israel should be boycotted, isolated and stripped of its UN membership. It military and government officials should be automatically arrested, detained, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned by authorities of any countries they visit.
Noted British peace activists, union leaders and three MPs want Netanyahu disinvited before his scheduled Wednesday arrival.
They want tough sanctions imposed on Israel - long denied accountability most of all. London’s Guardian published their open letter, saying:
“This week, David Cameron is due to welcome the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, to the UK. As head of government, Netanyahu must bear responsibility for war crimes identified by the UN human rights council in its investigation into Israel’s 2014 assault on Gaza.”
“And yet, while Cameron continues to impose limits on the number of refugees who can take shelter in the UK, he is willing to welcome Netanyahu to our shores.”
“Palestinians fleeing the hell that Israel has created in Gaza are among the thousands of refugees who have drowned in the Mediterranean in the last year.”
“Our prime minister should not be welcoming the man who presides over Israel’s occupation and its siege of Gaza. We call on him to instead impose immediate sanctions and an arms embargo on Israel until it complies with international law and ends the blockade and the occupation.”
- Len McCluskey General secretary, Unite the Union
- Mick Cash General secretary, RMT
- Mick Whelan General secretary, Aslef
- Manuel Cortes General secretary, TSSA
- Jo Stevens MP
- Cat Smith MP
- Tommy Sheppard MP
- Baroness Jenny Tonge
- Geoffrey Bindman QC
- Hugh Lanning Chair, Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- Bruce Kent CND
- Professor Steven Rose
- Professor Ilan Pappe
- Professor Karma Nabulsi
- Alexei Sayle
- Bella Freud
- Benjamin Zephaniah
- Paul Laverty
- Ken Loach
- Victoria Brittain
- Ahdaf Soueif
On Wednesday, large demonstrations are expected near Cameron’s Number 10 residence - protesting Netanyahu’s visit, two war criminals supporting each other’s high crimes, complicit with Washington and other rogue partners, waging endless war on humanity, their bloodlust never satiated.
On Monday, thousands of Palestinians attended Reham Dawabshe’s funeral - immolated along with her husband, Saad, and 18-month-old son Ali, settlers committing the murders free to kill again, Israel fully responsible for daily state terror against millions of defenseless Palestinians.
Overnight Monday, its forces terrorized West Bank and East Jerusalem Palestinians, broke into homes pre-dawn, kidnapped over a dozen youths, clashed violently with protesters, and attacked worshipers after completing their funeral procession for Reham.
They razed Gazan and Bethlehem area agricultural land and raided an al-Khader school - Netanyahu’s parting shot before heading to London to be feted, not arrested, on arrival, free to continue state terror while away and on his return home, with full Western support and encouragement.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Ivanka faces tough questions over Trump in Berlin
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt on historic visit
- Marwan Barghouti's health in serious decline: NGO
- Refugee boat sinks between Greece and Turkey, 16 drown
- Turkey targets Kurdish fighters in Iraq and Syria
- China urges restraint in dealing with North Korea
- Palestinian 'day of rage' in support of prisoners
- #SaltWaterChallenge: Palestinian solidarity goes viral
- Palestinians on strike in solidarity with prisoners
- Drone strike that killed Reyaad Khan 'not transparent'
- Palestinian Authority to stop funding Gaza electricity
- 'Israeli strikes' hit arms depot in Damascus
|Allen L. Jasson|