15 years ago, on September 11, 2001, a colossal crime in the U. S. shocked the world. Apparently, Islamic extremists in the name of Osama bin Laden should have been responsible for the attacks against the Twin Towers in New York City and the Pentagon.
One aircraft supposedly crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, and disappeared in a whole! There was no debris whatsoever. Anyone who has ever seen a debris field after a plane crash can only believe in a miracle that has happened in Shanksville. The major of this town told a German television crew: "There was no aircraft."
After few hours, the official legend of the attacks was carved in stone. The loved ones of the victims were silenced by monetary payments and had to waive damage suits against the government. Testimonies about manifold explosions during the collapse of the Twin Towers disappeared from media coverage.
Till 9/11, now high-rise ever collapsed due to fire. All laws of physics seemed to be suspended. The corporate media were part of the conspiracy. BBC and CNN reported on the collapse of World Trade Center No 7 twenty minutes before it was demolished.
The whole official story doesn't make sense. After public pressure, the Bush agreed to the establishment of the commission of inquiry, which produced an official report that disguised more than it revealed. This report didn't mention the controlled demolition of WTC 7 at all.
Few month ago, 28 pages that were kept under wraps for the last 15 years, were suddenly released. Apparently, they "proved" a vague involvement of Saudi Arabia. With this publication, the US government lured the public on another wrong track.
Such a colossal crime could not have been directed from the caves of Afghanistan. It could only take place with the knowledge and active participation or passive posture of the US government. Up till now, the 9/11 crimes have to be cleared up. Neither Saudi Arabia nor Al Qaida could have pulled off such an attack.
For the geopolitical ramifications of 9/11, watch the interview with Michel Chossudovsky, Director of Global Research, Canada.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Ivanka faces tough questions over Trump in Berlin
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt on historic visit
- Turkey targets Kurdish fighters in Iraq and Syria
- Trump tells UN to prepare new North Korea sanctions
- US submarine arrives in South Korea as envoys meet
- Palestinian 'day of rage' in support of prisoners
- Ramadan fasting to start May 27 or May 28
- Egypt's Abdel Fattah el-Sisi visits Saudi Arabia
- Trump's Attack on Syria Domestically Motivated
- China, Iran, Saudi Arabia executed most people in 2016
- Sport, culture and entertainment: Driving tricky Saudi change
- Saudi Arabia to build entertainment city near Riyadh