We have learned in the last few days that the Dubai assassins were Mossad agents who stole identities of six UK citizens and faked at least five other European passports. Dubai Police yesterday presented footage of some of the 11 ‘Europeans’ suspected of killing Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.
According to the Guardian, “Official sources said UK authorities issued the British passports used by the assassins in Dubai last month.”
At least six of the people whose names appeared on the British passports used by the assassins in Dubai, live in Israel. Naturally they all deny any involvement. It is indeed more than likely that they have nothing to do with the specific crime, however, assuming that they are Jewish immigrants of Israel, to a certain degree, they are complicit in the Zionist crime, a crime that is now regarded by many as a plain crime against humanity.
To some extent, this event is a warning sign for world Jewry: in case you ever consider making Aliya (immigrating to Israel) or joining the Zionist project, just bear in mind that you are at risk of finding your name directly involved in murder. This is only a reasonable conclusion. Considering Israel is committing its crimes in the name of the Jewish people, its accepting supporters should expect to be subject to Mossad’s identity theft.
To date, the Israeli government is yet to comment on allegations of its involvement in Mabhouh's killing in Dubai. However, the allegations are likely to trigger a diplomatic row with Britain, Ireland, Germany and France.
But there is something that the British press has failed to mention for the time being. The Mossad is operating with an intimate proximity to the Israeli Prime Minister’s Office. The Mossad’s director reports directly to the Prime Minister. In other words, once the allegations are proved to be true, Israeli PM Netanyahu, should join the rapidly emerging list of ‘prisoners of Zions’, those Israeli leaders who cannot leave Israel for legal reasons. Like Tzipi Livni, Ehud Barak, Ehud Olmert and Shaul Mofaz, Netanyahu should expect to face an arrest warrant for condoning identity theft and ordering murder once he lands in Europe.
The Mossad presents itself as ‘Israel’s long arm’. As things stand, the longer its arm is, the fewer journeys Israeli leaders can afford to take out of their modern Jewish Ghetto. In practice, Israel’s leaders now have to think carefully before they take the risk and step onto a plane.
Previous Mossad’s scandals:
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Earth Day - Be more environmentally friendly
- At least 14 killed in Manizales landslide
- Taliban fighters attack Afghan army base, 'killing 140'
- Esther Afua Ocloo: Ghana's inspiring businesswoman
- Experts gather in Germany to debate space debris threat
- Syrian envoy slams US airfield attack 'message sending'
- Israeli settlers attack activists in the West Bank
- Assad still possesses chemical weapons: James Mattis
- Israel 'lobbying FIFA' to prevent settlement teams' ban
- Israel punishes hunger-striking Palestinian prisoners
- Israel’s festivities will highlight 50 years of shame
- Irish Recollections: After the Cork Conference on ‘International Law and the State of Israel’
|Allen L. Jasson|
|William John Cox|