Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman taught us today another lesson in Jewish diplomacy calling his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu a liar.
Lieberman took aim at Turkey today just hours after the Mavi Marmara was cheered into Istanbul port.
At a conference of Israeli ambassadors Lieberman also rejected the notion of peace with the Palestinians. "Even if we were to offer Tel Aviv as the capital of Palestine and returned to the 1948 borders they would still find a reason not to sign a deal."
I can only advise Lieberman to give it a try. If he is indeed correct, if the Palestinian refuse to take Tel Aviv aka Yaffa back, it could be presented as a great Hasbara victory.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- North Korea: 'US has now gone seriously mad'
- Ivanka faces tough questions over Trump in Berlin
- Afghanistan mourns after deadly Taliban attack on base
- Activists ramp up pressure on Lebanon's rape law
- Venezuela braces for new protest in wave of unrest
- China, Philippines spar over military visit to island
|Allen L. Jasson|