Singer-songwriter and harmonica owner Bob Dylan (born Robert Allen Zimmerman) will perform at Israel's Ramat Gan Stadium in June.
The 69-year old folk legend seems to be impervious to Israel’s war crime record and the growing international movement calling for artists to boycott the rogue state.
Other international performers such as Elvis Costello, the Pixies and Pink Floyd's Roger Waters cancelled scheduled performances in Israel to protest the government's treatment of the Palestinians.
Let us hope that Zimmerman will change his mind. However, for the time being you can enjoy yourself watching Zimmerman’s take on Hava Nagila. It seems as if the poor guy doesn’t manage to hit a single note.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Ivanka faces tough questions over Trump in Berlin
- Marwan Barghouti's health in serious decline: NGO
- Turkey targets Kurdish fighters in Iraq and Syria
- China urges restraint in dealing with North Korea
- Refugee boat sinks between Greece and Turkey, 16 drown
- Pope Francis arrives in Egypt on historic visit
|Allen L. Jasson|