Mir Quasem Ali was convicted of murder and abduction during Bangladesh's 1971 war of independence with Pakistan.
Officials say Shahbaz Taseer, who was seized from Lahore in 2011, found in "feeble" health in a compound in Balochistan.
Afghan president claims victory against ISIL loyalists after 21-day military operation in Nangarhar province.
Promising dialogue suffers blow as armed group restates demands for prisoner release and expulsion of foreign soldiers.
Dialogue brokered by four-way group suffers blow as group restates preconditions for participation in Islamabad meeting.
Leaders from across political spectrum, including ex-PM Mahatir, call for a national movement after corruption crisis.
After protesting at Chinese rule, young Tibetan in New Delhi succumbs to burn injuries in second such death this year.
Accused of sedition, Kanhaiya Kumar receives rousing reception at Delhi's JNU campus after being freed on bail.
Act by Punjab state gives legal protection to women suffering from domestic, psychological, and sexual violence.
Page 7 of 9
Most Read News
- Turkish reporters get two years in prison for blasphemy
- Dozens of civilians killed in Syria's Aleppo attacks
- Qatari bank investigates reports of massive data leak
- US election: Trump and Clinton win in Northeast poll
- Bulgarian town bans women from wearing full-face veils
- Waiting for 3G: Palestinians call for connections
|William T. Hathaway|
|Liaquat Ali Khan|